Anafine Powder and Bawaseal Tablets
- This product is created from an ancient Ayurvedic herbal formula made from the dried fruits of Haritaki, Sunthi, and Saunf.
- It is a non-habit-forming formulation and it does not irritate the bowels, making it a great formula for treating constipation. The powder can also be used for gas trouble, indigestion, and weight loss.
- Anafine powder is an ayurvedic herb useful in colicky pain relief in constipation. Herbs are blended into a powder form which can be taken directly or by mixing with water.
- There are a number of herbs and shrubs of Indian origin, which have multiple actions and benefits in the diseases of the anal canal.
- They are free from any major side effects or adversities, and can be used for a prolonged time. BAWASEAL tablets in post operative period; when patient needs smooth and swift bowel actions thereafter BAWASEAL tablets reduces pain, bleeding, itching and soreness from the wound and helps in faster healing.
- BAWASEAL tablets give an early relief with early restoration of normal activity and reduce chances of recurrences.
- Anafine Powder is an ayurvedic herb, which helps in digestion and a great formula for treating constipation. Anafine powder is free of side effects due to its herbal tendencies.
- Benefits – This formulation acts as a potent laxative, an astringent and lubricant within the stomach, which helps loosen hard stools, reducing your chances of suffering from anal fissures, piles, and hernias. It is a combination of herbs that benefit in constipation, gastric and digestive problems.
- How to use – At bed time, add one teaspoon of Ananfine Powder in an empty glass, fill the glass with water and stir the mixture such that the contents should get mixed with water and drink it at once
- BAWASEAL Indications - Tablets can be used in all grades of hemorrhoids. Bawaseal tablets are purely ayurvedic, contains herbal and natural ingredients with no side effects. BAWASEAL tablets reduces congestion of hemorrhoids, facilitates shrinkage and stops bleeding from them.
- Benefits - Helpful in bleeding or painful piles, anal pruritus and painful bowel activities. Dosage - 1-2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.