Safe to consume herbal/ayurvedic product. 2 teaspoonful at bed time or as directed by physician
Size:Pack of 2
- This product is created from an ancient Ayurvedic herbal formula made from the dried fruits of Haritaki, Sunthi, and Saunf.
- It is a non-habit-forming formulation and it does not irritate the bowels, making it a great formula for treating constipation. The powder can also be used for gas trouble, indigestion, and weight loss.
- Anafine powder is an ayurvedic herb useful in colicky pain relief in constipation. Herbs are blended into a powder form which can be taken directly or by mixing with water.
- Indication – Anafine powder is an ayurvedic herb, which helps in digestion and a great formula for treating constipation. Anafine powder is free of side effects due to its herbal tendencies.
- Benefits – This formulation acts as a potent laxative, an astringent and lubricant within the stomach, which helps loosen hard stools, reducing your chances of suffering from anal fissures, piles, and hernias. It is a combination of herbs that benefit in constipation, gastric and digestive problems.
- How to use – At bed time, add one teaspoon of Ananfine Powder in an empty glass, fill the glass with water and stir the mixture such that the contents should get mixed with water and drink it at once
- NO SIDE EFFECTS, 100% Natural, Herbal and Organic.